Sunday 18 March 2012

A Piece of my Heart

My heart is heavy; I want to let it loose. I have got a lot of things on my mind; I want to blurt it out. This is my opinion, you can judge me if you like, but you can’t stop me from writing this. For by the time you see this, I must have written it.
This life is unfair; it is a fact that I know, but is our God unfair too? Think that through in your own mind. I can’t make any pronunciation because I am not ready to judge God. When I look at the several events of life and reflect on some happenings in my own life; I realized that there are two sides of life. You can call one wrong and the other, right. I don’t believe that anything is neutral. Do we all have equal chances in life? I have tried several times to believe that we do, but experiences and my encounter in life has always been shaking my belief. Some people are created on the right side of life and they spend all their lifetime frolicking in it and never for once crossed to the wrong side even just for a day. Some are created at the wrong side, but through their hard work and sometime through just cheer luck, they cross to the right side of life. The others are created on the wrong side and they never made it to the other side. We may be quick to judge that they are unable to make it due to their unwilling and lackadaisical attitude. Yet, some of this people really tried their best; it is just that they did not make it. But the question is that ‘is it their fault’? Yes! It is their fault that they did not make it. But is it their fault that they are created on the wrong side of life? If we all had opportunity to see life before we come into it, is anyone going to choose the wrong side? I have seen enough trouble in my life, one that can last me the rest of my life, one that some 100-year-old people have never seen in their lifetime yet, I did not ask for them. Anyway, I have told myself to stop asking question. I have promised myself to make resolution; I have resolved to make it through to the other side. This life for me is a race, one you must run no matter the situation. Life race is the type that you have at least two reasons to run, if you don’t want to run because you are not sure that you can win; at least run so that you won’t be left behind.
 As for me, I want to run and run it through. I want to give it my best and at every point in time, run with an unwavering determination because my destiny awaits me. I will run so that I can take hold of my future. You too can decide to run and if you don’t have any reason to, you can run for one of the two reasons I gave you. Find a purpose in life and pursue it to the very logical end. Don’t let anything deter you; take your mind off the present situation, especially if it is not palatable. Look on to your future, and when you do, use your positive eye and see a glorious future that awaits you. Keep moving, don’t be confused, because when you are confused, you will want to quit and a quitter never wins. Remember, it is only a winner that never quits. We are in this race together and we’ll all make it to the winning side.

No comments:

Post a Comment